A key part of our business philosophy stems from our belief that it is possible to succeed in commercial terms without causing detrimental social and / or environmental impacts.
To this end our Business Practices Charter commits us to:
- Sourcing our energy and gas via a green energy supplier, ensuring supplied are produced from renewable sources.
- Utilising website hosting which is 100% wind powered.
- Keeping any non-online marketing collateral to a minimum, and producing print collateral using sustainable material and techniques.
- Banking with an ethical provider, who place emphasis on the social and environmental impacts of its investments and loans.
- Vigilantly keeping our waste to a minimum, recycling and reusing items wherever possible.
- Donating one percent of our annual net revenue to our chosen registered charity.
- Continuing our membership of the 10:10 global movement, dedicated to cutting carbon.
- To read our full ethical and environmental policies, please follow the following links.
Our Ethical Policy